Things I'm not enjoying about my new (and current) situation...
1. I don't see my Banana Pants everyday. Nor have I slept with her in over a week. I have separation anxiety from my cat, yes. Stop judging me.
2. I have no kitchen, or place to cook food. However, it's made me incredibly thankful to my generous "family" that continues to take care of me.
3. I miss the comfort of knowing my Hippo is only minutes away, instead of hours. But I am happy that her home is now filled with my art & that she sees pieces of me everyday. I can't wait to have a place with pieces of her as well.
4. I miss my Turtle. He is me, and I'm him. It's good to be got. And frankly there isn't a need for further elaboration.
5. I long for my other close friends that are great dinner, lunch & breakfast dates. My Ninja, Huck & the Perfusionist. I'm still getting my bearings here, and their willingness to try fun things with me is greatly missed right now.
Luckily, Mr. Duff has been more than willing to take me fun & nice places and my list of happy food places is growing.
Things I am enjoying...
1. Being in a place that feels at peace with me after so many restless years.
2. Knowing that the people above will find their way to me soon and that I'll get to show off this great city.
3. That my life is truly magical. The proof is in the amazing support system I have that stretches beyond what I ever imagined possible.
4. Knowing that I am appreciated at work, even after only 4 days. I haven't felt that way in ages and its good.
Life has always been a challenge for me. I've always felt like I'm in survival mode. A little scavenger. And while that may always be true, today I feel less pressure.