1) Ticky (a 75 year old southern woman) and myself moving a couch and huge ass console television.
2) Pookie and I shopping at the Dollar Tree for sympathy cards and scented trash bags.
3) Me trying to be Wonder Woman and carry an obnoxious amount of things up a VERY narrow stairway into the carriage house. With little success.
4) Me arguing with a real estate broker that assumes I'm dumb or easily confused.
5) Me guarding dog and cat food from a miniature pig. Jellybean, the pig, is a persistent and sneaky little booger. She also bites.