2. Getting random gift cards via email, from essentially a stranger, is confusing. I can't decide if spending their money only reinforces the behavior. I want the pretty dress, but I feel like I'm accepting a bribe.
3. I've been blonde for two weeks. I'm going back red. I feel like an imposter as a blonde and I'm uncomfortable with my own reflection.
4. My happiness is fueled by traveling. And seeing people that I love.
5. I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy since McDreamy died. I don't even miss it. Just him. Forming attachments to fictional characters is a problem.
6. I am not an accountant. I am not an accountant. I am not...fuck, I'm an accountant.
Post a Comment